Do you have your own business?
Good at doing what you have set up the business to do.?
Sometimes feel you have reached a junction where you need signposting or supporting?
Have you realised that there are many things that are not in your specialist skill set, but take a disproportionate amount of your time?
Can’t see the wood for the trees?
Have you already recognised that you need some support? Your next move –>
Did you answer YES to the above statements? Then you are not alone. You need to put your time into the business area which makes you money and let us do the other aspects.
What support are we talking about?
- Review your current technological and business contracts to ensure you are paying for, receiving and getting value for money
- Provide support to you in credit control, small business rate (SBR) review, checking, challenging and appealing
- Checking your Rateable Value for business rates held by the Valuations Office Agency are accurate
- Mediate and act on your behalf with ‘recovery agencies’, ‘Local Authorities and similar agencies
- Support you in working through TradeMark, I.P and business disputes
- Work and support you with commercial land agents. moving locations or relocating
- If you are a small business we can facilitate regular senior management meetings
- Supporting you by sitting as an independent specialist on procurement of services interviews
- Provide admin support in house or remotely
- Review your business plans including marketing, social media, communications, technology requirements
- Discuss your technology needs from small business to corporate
- Guide and signpost you to service providers who meet your needs
- We publish blogs about simple subject areas in business and technology